Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Seema Daigle
Dr. Seema Daigle, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Forest City, NC. She has 18 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Daigle is affiliated with Rutherford Regional Medical Center and University Hospital - Charlotte. Dr. Daigle has received 6 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Seema Daigle has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Seema Daigle is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Forest City, NC.
Dr. Lee Rocamora
Forest City, NC 0.01 mi36
Dr. Gregory Mcgriff
Forest City, NC 0.01 mi22
Dr. Jane Bramham
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology
Forest City, NC 0.01 mi38