Dr. Seema Dar MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

July 30th, 2017
VERY HAPPY WITH DR. DAR
Everything concerning my appointment, then actual colonoscopy procedure was extremely satisfactory. I would return to her and recommend that my friends also go to her. Thank you, Dr. Dar

June 5th, 2017
Dr Dar is such a wonderful Dr. She is genuinely caring and concerned about her patients. I have used her for at least 15 years. I highly recommend her.

May 25th, 2017
Very friendly nursing staff
Everyone at the doctor's office and the surgical center were very kind and patient. From the check-in nurse to the recovery nurse, everyone was sincere and accommodating. I never felt rushed or uncomfortable.

May 18th, 2017
I felt like an Honored Guest
Excellent service and care. I did NOT feel like a number but a Guest. I live 1 hour away and was nervous. But my experience was high quality! I was relaxed and treated in a kind manner. They took their time with me and all the STAFF and Dr. Seema Dar had Excellent bedside manners, everyone was great. Thank you!! 😀

May 10th, 2017
No problems with Dr. Dar-recovery care concerns
Recently had a colonoscopy performed by Dr. Dar. Her and her office staff were courteous and answered all my questions. On day of colonoscopy, pre colonoscopy care was great. When in procedure room, Dr. Dar and another nurse had to wait on nurse anesthesiologist. He rushed into room and next thing I remember is waking up in recovery bed. My wife said nurse tried to convince her I could go home despite my inability to dress myself or sit up. I suspect I was given a bit too much anesthesia. My wife had to dress me by herself. Recovery staff person wanted the bed desperately despite my inability to function.

May 9th, 2017
Very knowledgeable gastroenteritis. Caring , excellent bedside manners . I would recommend Dr.Dar to anyone.

May 3rd, 2017
Visit
As always, everyone was wonderful. Dr Dar was very professional. The whole experience was great.

March 2nd, 2017
Great Service
Dr. Dar was very personable

July 3rd, 2016
I had an appointment but later had to cancel the appointment. They office staff insisted I didn't have insurance. My insurance called the office and told them I had insurance. I thought the problem was resolved but later got a letter stating I would owe $300 because I didn't have insurance. How can I resolve this if my insurance co. called them and told them I had insurance. This delayed my medical treatment by weeks.

May 27th, 2015
Absolutely the worst experience ever! Dr. Dar was the least caring doctor I have ever been to. She made my Hepatitis C treatment a miserable experience. She never responded to my questions regarding my lab results or treatment and she failed to do baseline tests prior to starting treatment. Her staff was the rudest I have ever encountered. I can not recommend Dr. Dar to anyone.

November 21st, 2014
a waste of my time
Dr. Dar failed to show up on the day of my procedure. The other doctor in the group left the surgery center for a hospital call and left patients unattended. I would never recommend this physician. Disgraceful.

September 16th, 2014
Would not go back!
This doctor wants easy patients endoscopes and colonoscopies. She does not want more challenging patients. She is late every time and is rude about it. She told me to reschedule after waiting an hour as I stepped out of the room to use the bathroom. She dismissed as patients due to our complex conditions, did not follow up and didn't refer us. ( a sanction will be put on her for this)