A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Seema Dattani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Seema Dattani is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer Disease
Dr. Dattani has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Christiana Care Health Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Seema Bipin Dattani MD is a female Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Seema B. Dattani practice?
- Dr. Seema Dattani has 2 office locations.
Dr. Seema Dattani practices Family Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Wilmington, DE.
See Wilmington Primary Care Doctors and Wilmington Geriatric Doctors.