Learn more about Dr. Seema Naik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Aplastic Anemia
- Blood Component Transfusion
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Hodgkin Disease
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloid Leukemia
- Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma
- Stem Cell Transplant
- Testicular Cancer (Seminoma)
Education & Awards
Dr. Naik graduated from Lokmanya Tilak Municipal Medical College, Mumbai.
Dr. Naik has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Specialty & Transplant Hospital
- Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Seema Girish Naik MD is a female Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology & Oncology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Seema G. Naik practice?
- Dr. Seema Naik has 2 office locations.
Dr. Seema Naik practices Internal Medicine, Hematology & Oncology, and Medical Oncology near Austin, TX.
Additional practice locations include: San Antonio, TX.
See Austin Internists and Austin Oncologists.