A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Seema Naik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Aplastic Anemia
- Blood Component Transfusion
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Hodgkin Disease
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma
- Stem Cell Transplant
- Testicular Cancer (Seminoma)
Education & Awards
Dr. Naik graduated from Lokmanya Tilak Municipal Medical College, Mumbai.
Dr. Naik has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Hospital
- Methodist Specialty & Transplant Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Seema G. Naik practice?
Dr. Seema Naik practices Internal Medicine and Hematology & Oncology near San Antonio, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Austin, TX.
See San Antonio Oncologists.