Learn more about Dr. Seema Naik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Seema Naik is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Naik
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Naik Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Aplastic Anemia
- Blood Component Transfusion
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Hodgkin Disease
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma
- Stem Cell Transplant
- Testicular Cancer (Seminoma)
Education & Awards
Dr. Naik graduated from Lokmanya Tilak Municipal Medical College, Mumbai.
Dr. Naik has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Specialty & Transplant Hospital
- Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Seema Girish Naik MD is a female Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology & Oncology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Seema G. Naik practice?
- Dr. Seema Naik has 1 office location.
Dr. Seema Naik practices Internal Medicine, Hematology & Oncology, and Medical Oncology near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Internists and San Antonio Oncologists.