Learn more about Dr. Seema Haq:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Seema Haq is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Haq
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Haq Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Seema Haq, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Adrenal Gland Diseases
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Endocrine Disorders
- Growth Disorders
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Lipid Metabolism Disorders
- Metabolic Bone Diseases
- Pituitary Diseases
- Thyroid Cancer
- Thyroid Diseases
- Thyroid Nodule
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Haq graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Haq has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Harris Methodist H E B
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Seema Haq MD is a female Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Seema Haq practice?
- Dr. Seema Haq has 2 office locations.
Dr. Seema Haq practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Denton, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Carrollton, TX.
See Denton Internists and Denton Endocrinologists.