Learn more about Dr. Seema Haq:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Seema Haq is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Haq
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Haq Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Seema Haq, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Adrenal Gland Diseases
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Endocrine Disorders
- Growth Disorders
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Lipid Metabolism Disorders
- Metabolic Bone Diseases
- Pituitary Diseases
- Thyroid Cancer
- Thyroid Diseases
- Thyroid Nodule
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Haq graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Haq has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Harris Methodist H E B
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Seema Haq MD is a female Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Seema Haq practice?
- Dr. Seema Haq has 2 office locations.
Dr. Seema Haq practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Denton, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Carrollton, TX.
See Denton Internists and Denton Endocrinologists.