Internist, Endocrinologist (diabetes, hormones)

3.0

Patient show details Patient
by Doris on May 11th, 2016

I really like her, she's helped me a lot. BUT her office staff in this new office is horrible, I have been working on a easy simple issue for 7 weeks still no answer or cooperation from this new office. She needs to clean house.

Dec 22nd, 2015

ONE OF THE GREATEST DOCTORS THAT WAS PUT ON EARTH TO HELP PEOPLE.

Dec 14th, 2015

Dr Haq does not listen to me. She does not respect my knowledge about my experience treating my own type 2 diabetes. She treats me as if I am ignorant about my own 20 year history of dealing with my own diabetes. She is rude and I never look forward to seeing her. I would see another Diabetic doctor in Denton but there are no Diabetic doctors taking new patients in a reasonable driving range.

Nov 30th, 2015

She ordered a lot of useless tests for parathyroid diagnosis. She was hard to understand because of the language barrier.

Nov 20th, 2015

She's excellent!

Avoid if Type 1 diabetic. show details Avoid if Type 1 diabetic.
Nov 6th, 2015

Horrible doctor. Didn't know a thing about type 1 diabetes.

Sep 16th, 2013

At first I was really excited and felt that finally someone was able to help me. Dr. ordered many, many blood tests, when the final test results were available her response was " you have ____________, but I'm not able to get the medication to treat the results." She never mentioned returning for further treatment. One year later, I receive an unprofessional letter stating that the doctor could no longer serve me since I had not followed her directions. The letter pretty much "fired" me/patient because of her lack of communication. She was unable to treat me and in fact sent me to another doctor in the same building (I believe her friend) which was unsure why I was even coming to her office. Just a mixed up situation all around. Don't waste your insurance money. I

Mark as Helpful  | 12 people found this helpful Report Abuse