Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Seema Khan
Dr. Seema Khan, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Kenosha, WI, with another office in Kenosha, WI. She has 23 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Khan is affiliated with United Hospital System Kenosha Medical Center, Kindred Hospital Chicago North Campus and Mercy Hospital And Medical Center. Dr. Khan has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Seema Khan has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Seema Khan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Kenosha, WI.
Dr. Stefanie Ruffolo
Internal Medicine, Pediatrics
Kenosha, WI 0 mi7
Dr. Raaid Museitif
Interventional Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, Internal Medicine
Kenosha, WI 0 mi15
Dr. Rodrigo Mata III
Kenosha, WI 0.01 mi31