A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Seema Khosla:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Seema Khosla is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Seema Khosla, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Khosla graduated from Jagiellonian University Medical College, Krakow.
Dr. Khosla has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Altru Hospital
- St Marys Innovis Health
- Essentia Health St Marys Hospital Detroit Lakes
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Seema Khosla MD is a female Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Seema Khosla practice?
- Dr. Seema Khosla has 6 office locations.
Dr. Seema Khosla practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Fargo, ND.
Additional practice locations include: Devils Lake, ND and Jamestown, ND.
See Fargo Internists, Fargo Critical Care Practitioners, and Fargo Pulmonologists.