Learn more about Dr. Seema Khosla:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Seema Khosla is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Khosla
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Khosla Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Seema Khosla, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Khosla graduated from Jagiellonian University Medical College, Krakow.
Dr. Khosla has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Altru Hospital
- St Marys Innovis Health
- Essentia Health St Marys Hospital Detroit Lakes
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Seema Khosla MD is a female Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Seema Khosla practice?
- Dr. Seema Khosla has 1 office location.
Dr. Seema Khosla practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Fargo, ND.
See Fargo Internists, Fargo Critical Care Practitioners, and Fargo Pulmonologists.