Dr. Seema Kumar Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Seema Kumar?

Top Notch Doctor. Wish she were still within the DC beltway.

Posted on April 9th, 2016

Dr. Kumar is one of the best doctors in this country. Years ago she treated my veins over a series of months. Not only did she surround herself with a courteous, friendly and professional staff, she too was courteous, friendly and professional. Like anyone, I was skittish of procedure, having a tube run up a vein in my leg and shut it down. What the heck? Well, Dr. Kumar more than prepared me mentally for the procedure. During the procedure, she was soft-spoken, compassionate and oh so professional. She seemed to take every precaution. Follow-up treatments were as great as they could be. Many years later, some more veins are giving way. This is normal and expected. I returned to the clinic where she used to work. Everything has changed: the staff, the doctor and the location. At first I felt as if I could go through the procedure without her. Reading reviews of this new staff and, myself, finding lapses in their professionalism, I realized how lucky I am to have had a doctor of her caliber treating me so long ago. Now she is about an hour away and I am seriously considering taking on those multiple treks to receive the care she provides. Dr. Kumar is well-worth any drive.

Posted on September 1st, 2015

The WORST appointment I've ever been to.

Posted on November 8th, 2012

Dr. Kumar is incredibly professional. The staff there are very helpful and I always have had a pleasant experience.

Dr. Kumar is a terrific doctor

Posted on January 4th, 2011

Dr. Kumar is a caring, professional, intelligent psychiatrist. She listens, and she is willing to try many different things to help. I enjoy my appointments b/c she is easy to talk with and her staff is very friendly and helpful. I would (and have) recommended her without reservation!

Wonderful physician!!!

Posted on November 25th, 2010

Dr. Kumar now practices in Alexandria, VA at Vein Clinics of America. My dermatologist's office recommended Vein Clinics for irregular/diseased veins in my leg. Dr. Kumar is very thorough and has a wonderful bed-side manner. She is kind, compassionate, and listens to all my questions and concerns. During all visits and procedures Dr. Kumar explained everything, every step of the way. My insurance company was not willing to pay at first for all of the treatments that were needed and Dr. Kumar and her office really "went to bat" for me and put in 110% effort in convincing my insurance of the necessity of my treatments. Dr. Kumar herself called my insurance to speak to them about the issue. With such busy schedules, that's very rare for a physician to do. I highly recommend Dr. Kumar and the Alexandria Vein Clinics of America office.

Posted on May 8th, 2017