A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Seema Modi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Seema Modi, Family Practioner, Geriatrician is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Seema Modi, MD is board certified in Family Medicine, Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine, and Family Medicine - Hospice and Palliative Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Bursitis / Adhesive Capsulitis
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Geriatric Medicine
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Modi graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Modi has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
- Baylor Medical Center at Carrollton
- RHD Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Seema Chhotalal Modi MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, Family Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Seema C. Modi practice?
- Dr. Seema Modi has 1 office location.
Dr. Seema Modi practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, Family Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Carrollton, TX.
See Carrollton Family Physicians and Carrollton Geriatric Doctors.