Dr. Seema Mohan MD, BS, MBBS Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

June 9th, 2015
run for your life
I live my life with these 4 words Never complain and Never explain. I will not change but to say this much. I have lived like this for 35 yrs. Tonight I break my pledge. Dr. Seema Mohan is a doctor of the worse kind. Good luck if you make contact with Mohans' staff. They are a bunch. The PA Cindy Spray is a real case. I won't say anything more here. Good Luck!

May 1st, 2015
Beware of this provider
This provider is dangerous at best. She simply is not a problem solver and can not differentiate between a fracture and a cellulitis.

April 11th, 2014
Worst front office ever -disrespectful nurses and very poor overall management
I've had two visit to Dr. Mohan's office - one to the NP and the other for a checkup with Dr. Mohan. The right hand doesn't know what the left hand is doing in this office. I got a call a week after the Dr. treated me for a UTI. The front office called to inform me that I had a UTI and the Dr. would soon be prescribing medications. I said "how can you not know that the Dr. already did this a week ago? She put it into her computer in front of me!" Every conversation with anyone in her front office is a nightmare - they are untrained, disorganized and will not life a finger to help you get your blood labs back in time for your appointment. I actually did it myself and then Dr. Mohan snidely said "my assistants got the labs for you!" No they didn't - the most they would do is send an email. I simply picked up the phone to the lab and they faxed them right over. All this after a ten minute argument at the front desk w ith a rude blond woman who could not understand that my labs had been taken 24 hrs. early - she kept telling me they had labs from a month ago!! Seriously the staff is horrible -- they blood tech stuck me four times without success - they are all overweight, tattooed and look like the most unhealthy people you'll ever see. DO NOT GO TO THIS OFFICE. This is the reason people who can afford it are running to concierge doctors. I think Dr. Mohan knows her stuff but she speaks so fast with a heavy Indian accent, that I could not understand her. She does NOT spend a lot of time with you.

December 30th, 2013
Worst doctors office ever!
Horrible! The nurse with tattos all over missed my veins twice! When she finally got it the third time and got some blood she said she was fine and got enough blood to test me for anemia! When I called a week later the nurse told me she never sent the blood because she doesnt recall taking it! This place is a joke and a sorry excuse for a doctors office! I waited an hour and a half to get tested and it was pointless!

July 6th, 2013
In need of a mature office manager
The Doctor is very pleasant, a good listener but quick to encourage the patient to see the nurse practitioner instead of her."As they do exactly the same thing as I do" The office is in need of a MATURE manager. The staff looks like a bunch of clueless teenagers.

June 6th, 2013
Dental Technician
Front office staff should in no way be responsible for anyones health or well being. From blood work ,appointments or prescriptions filled the incompetence is beyond reproach. I found myself so frustrated with any response I received from the staff to my issues ,(no labs called, no room for appointments, presciptions taking multiple phone calls and weeks to be filled ) I could not help but to lose it on the phone. No offers to help me or take care of things for me, just" sorry sir I don't have an answer for that" . They even asked me for my name after they called me to set up an appointment. The are the poster child for the term "getting the runaround". Carefree Internal Medicine" Where the pharmacist rolls his eyes for you" a true horror show . If you've had a good experience there you haven't been with them long enough.

February 16th, 2013
Worst doctor's office ever
If you can get thru the phone line, you will get a person on the phone who sounds like they're working at a fast food restaurant. If you leave a message it usually doesn't get returned. The staff doesn't seem to have any prior medical experience. Dr. Mohan doesn't see very many patients, she prefers you see one of her Physician assistants. Need a refill? Don't expect to get one for several weeks, maybe three weeks, and that's only if you're willing to keep calling them every day to remind them. My pharmacist told me he's never had a doctors's office not to respond to refills like Dr. Mohan's office does. He told me to find a better doctor. I've been waiting two weeks for Mohan's office to send my records to a specialist Mohan wanted me to see within two days, that was two weeks ago, and her office still hasn't bothered to fax 2 pages of notes so I can make an appointment. Don't even consider going to this office if you ever need serious medical help within a reasonable time frame.

February 5th, 2013
Good doctor--terrible office. LONG wait times!
Dr Mohan is great but the wait times are awful. You have a hard time even getting anyone to answer the phone, and then if you leave a message you may or may not get a call back. The signs posted saying that they are in the process of converting to an electronic system from paper charts, and the request patience during this time as there may be longer wait times. In that case, they should schedule appointments further apart. I waited 50 minutes after my appt time today before I was called. And several other people in the waiting room were very frustrated with their wait time as well. One guy even left. Several others were complaining about not getting phone calls answered or messages returned. That's great that they're converting to a new electronic system. But if they don't adjust their scheduling, they're going to lose a lot of patients in the meantime. I for one, won't be back.

May 15th, 2012
Dr. Mohan is excellant
Very professional but she is a number watcher. She looks for trends in the numbers but she knows how to read them. She takes a holestic view of medicine which includes diet and exercise. Her staff practitioners can learn a great deal from Dr. Mohan so I do cut them some slack. But remember that, like any doctor, you must speak up and have a conversation. If the advice you are hearing doesn't make sense, question it. It is your life, not theirs.

February 22nd, 2012
Excellent Dr.
Dr Mohan Understands how I feel about medcatons and works with me to find the right solution always. My only regret is that she dropped her email service and now it takes longer to see her as she has expanded to the max. Also, She is so busy she has hard time keeping up with returning calls timely.

September 17th, 2011
Worst experience of my life!
This place is ridiculous and by far the worst office I've ever visited. I initially called to come in for severe lower back pain and they had me down to come in for "bloody stool". I have no idea how they got that mixed up. The Asian PA (name escapes me) does not speak very good English and understands a minimal amount of what I'm trying to say. I spent the majority of my visit repeating what was wrong and I'm still not sure she fully grasped the details. I tell them what hasn't been working for my back and they more or less prescribe the same thing, just under a different name. When I call to tell them this they refuse to offer me any further assistance till I wait a week and make an additional appointment to come in (we all know it's at least 2 weeks out to be seen after you call), even after I explain how much constant and intense pain I am in. I am literally crying on the phone because I have been suffering already for 2 weeks! They continue to tell me nothing is wrong with my back and blow me off until I am in so much pain I give up with them and go to the ER and find out I have 2 severely herniated disks!!! I have never felt so disrespected and ignored by an office in my life and I will not be returning. I have no idea if this office has too many patients to spend the necessary time with them individually and maybe my expectations are too high. But I thought doctors were supposed to help and be caring not hinder and be dismissive.

January 20th, 2011
Dr. Mohan takes the time to listen to your problems. She always asks if I have any questions before ending the visit which I find to be rare these days with doctors. I had a thyroid problem and she was accurate in my diagnosis and ordered an extensive amount of tests which showed other potential problems. Even the nurse practitioner said she would have never thought of ordering the tests Dr. Mohan had that caught my positive ANA. I'm thoroughly impressed and feel very grateful that she is my doctor.