Bariatric Specialist

15 E Los Arboles Cir
Tempe, AZ 85284
Locations and availability (4)

Some ratings provided by Practice Fusion.
 |  I choose to drive 70 miles to see this Doctor. She's that good.  |  show details
by Patricia L. on Jan 31st, 2014

First time I had Dr. Munir was in Chandler. The only doctor I've ever had that drew blood and urine samples, tested them right there with her equipment; diagnosed and prescribed correctly - all within 40 minutes from the time I walked into the Center's door to the time I left. I trust her implicitly. The professional and sincere care is a treasure in this day and age. The fact that she actually hears what patients say and takes the time to address all of their concerns, is a gift. I trust her. That is so rare since we generally have less than 4 minutes with the average medical doctor now. Tonopah, AZ

|  show details
Sep 29th, 2013

I saw this doctor in the St Joseph's Medical Clinic in Phoenix. I really like Dr. Munir, she is a kind, compassionate and caring. A doctor who truly listens.

|  show details
Sep 27th, 2013

Dr. Munir was very helpful and answered my questions and gave good information for my weight issue. I look forward to a good outcome and future contact with this doctor.