A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Seema Khan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Seema Khan is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Seema Khan, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatric Gastroenterology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Khan graduated from Aga Khan Medical College, Karachi. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Khan has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Christiana Care Health Services
- Ncc De Pediatric Gastroenterology A I Dupont Hospital For Children
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Seema Khan BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Pediatric Gastroenterologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Seema Khan practice?
- Dr. Seema Khan has 4 office locations.
Dr. Seema Khan practices Pediatric Gastroenterology near Wilmington, DE.
Additional practice locations include: Rockville, MD and Washington, DC.
See Wilmington Gastroenterologists.