Type 2 Diabetes
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- ADHD An overview of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD).
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Seema Mishra
Dr. Seema Mishra, MD is a Doctor primarily located in La Jolla, CA. She has 10 years of experience. Her specialties include Pediatric Emergency Medicine and Pediatrics. Dr. Mishra is affiliated with Rady Children's Hospital San Diego. Dr. Mishra has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Seema Mishra has the following 2 specialties
- Pediatric Emergency Medicine
If your child ever becomes unstable and you rush to the hospital, a pediatric emergency medicine specialist will work to quickly diagnose the condition, start treatment and then continue to monitor symptoms until he/she is stable again. They are...
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Seema Mishra is similar to the following 3 Doctors near La Jolla, CA.
Dr. Lori Broderick
Allergy and Immunology, Pediatrics
La Jolla, CA 0 mi9
Dr. Elliot Perens
La Jolla, CA 0 mi8
Dr. Keri Carstairs
Pediatric Emergency Medicine, Emergency Medicine
La Jolla, CA 0 mi24