A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Seema Shah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Seema Shah, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
Education & Awards
Dr. Shah graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Shah has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Taylor Hospital - Crozer Chester
- Crozer-Chester Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Seema Shah MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Seema Shah practice?
- Dr. Seema Shah has 2 office locations.
Dr. Seema Shah practices Psychiatry near Chester, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX.
See Chester Psychiatrists.