Dr. Seema Sharma MD Patient Reviews

• Obstetrics and Gynecology Rye, NY

April 22nd, 2015
Dr Sharma is professional, caring, and incredibly dedicated to my well being. Highly Recommend!

January 20th, 2014
Nottttttt good
Terrible bedside manner. And after reading the other two reviews, seems like maybe she only treats patients she likes with care. Not proffesional at all. I had post op complications w my incision and she was slamming doors and snapping at me as if it was my fault ( it wasn't- puss was coming out and after googling I read that some patients who thro any kind of surgery get this condition). Never going back there ever again.

August 6th, 2013
Excellent diagnosis, caring and attentive
I went to Dr. Sharma after seeing two other ob-gyns over last 4 years. Neither doctor before Dr. Sharma diagnosed my pcos symptoms at all, she caught them in first consultation. She was right on track from the minute i expressed interest in having a baby and prescribed the right regime for me. She did not overdose me with drugs like many doctors seem to. She started with smallest dose - then called me for an ultrasound that revealed current dosage was not enough. Then she kept me on second dosage for few cycle before going for any drastic steps. She was always involved in my case and one time when the clinic computer crashed right when she was talking to me, she pretty much had all my history memorized!!! With her help I got pregnant, I owe this life event to her ability as a doctor and my advocate. When I got sick in my first trimester she took me in for checkups immediately and even did impromptu ultrasound to check on the baby - the only thing that gave me any relief was hearing that heartbeat again!!! She followed up on my condition as well. She always responds to my on-phone queries usually by the end of the day. Only few times when she was on leave I have had to wait to get a response. She is very pleasant, energetic and very good listener. The only time I was disappointed was when I did not insist on talking to Dr. Sharma and instead took advice from her nurse who was absolutely wrong about side effects of one of my meds - I should have just talked to the doctor herself.

June 3rd, 2010
too concerned with law suit to really care for patient
I was experiencing symptons alike to postpartum depression and instead of taking the time to see me she send me to a lunatic hospital. I was put inside this place without mine or my husband's consent and had to stay there for three full days. she never called to see how i was doing or anything. Do not trust her judgement at all! After all; all I had was exhaustion!