A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Seema Sood:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Seema Sood is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Seema Sood, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sood graduated from University College Of Medical Sciences, New Delhi.
Dr. Sood has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Hospital Medical Center
- Sunrise Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Seema Bhargava Sood MD is a female Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Seema B. Sood practice?
- Dr. Seema Sood has 1 office location.
Dr. Seema Sood practices Internal Medicine near Las Vegas, NV.
See Las Vegas Internists.