A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Seema Tanveer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Seema Tanveer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tanveer
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Tanveer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Seema Tanveer, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Tanveer graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Tanveer has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Macneal Memorial Hospital
- Vista Health - Victory Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Seema Tanveer MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Seema Tanveer practice?
- Dr. Seema Tanveer has 1 office location.
Dr. Seema Tanveer practices Family Medicine near Scottsdale, AZ.
See Scottsdale Primary Care Doctors.