A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Seema Tanveer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Seema Tanveer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Seema Tanveer, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Tanveer graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Tanveer has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Vista Medical Center East
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Seema Tanveer MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Seema Tanveer practice?
- Dr. Seema Tanveer has 12 office locations.
Dr. Seema Tanveer practices Family Medicine near Scottsdale, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Glendale, AZ and Sun City West, AZ.
See Scottsdale Family Physicians.