A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Seema Thekdi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Seema Thekdi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Thekdi
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Thekdi Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Seema Thekdi, MD is board certified in Psychiatry and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Holistic Health
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Thekdi graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. Thekdi has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Ut Md Anderson Cancer Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Seema Thekdi MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Seema Thekdi practice?
- Dr. Seema Thekdi has 1 office location.
Dr. Seema Thekdi practices Psychiatry and Psychosomatic Medicine near Houston, TX.
See Houston Psychiatrists.