A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Seema Thekdi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Seema Thekdi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Seema Thekdi, MD is board certified in Psychiatry and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Holistic Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Thekdi graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. Thekdi has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Ut Md Anderson Cancer Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Seema Thekdi MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Seema Thekdi practice?
- Dr. Seema Thekdi has 3 office locations.
Dr. Seema Thekdi practices Psychiatry and Psychosomatic Medicine near Houston, TX.
See Houston Psychiatrists.