A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Seemant Chaturvedi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Seemant Chaturvedi is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Seemant Chaturvedi, MD is board certified in Neurology and Vascular Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Brain Ischemia
- Carotid Endarterectomy
- Carotid Stenosis
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Intracranial Arteriosclerosis
- Transient Ischemic Attack (TIA)
Education & Awards
Dr. Chaturvedi graduated from University of Connecticut , Farmington. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Chaturvedi has 20 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary Mercy Hospital
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Seemant Chaturvedi MD is a male Neurologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Vascular Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Seemant Chaturvedi practice?
- Dr. Seemant Chaturvedi has 6 office locations.
Dr. Seemant Chaturvedi practices Neurology and Vascular Neurology near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Pontiac, MI and Novi, MI.
See Detroit Neurologists.