A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Seemant Chaturvedi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Seemant Chaturvedi, MD is board certified in Neurology and Vascular Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Brain Ischemia
- Carotid Endarterectomy
- Carotid Stenosis
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Intracranial Arteriosclerosis
- Transient Ischemic Attack (TIA)
Education & Awards
Dr. Chaturvedi graduated from University of Connecticut , Farmington. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Chaturvedi has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Rehabilitation Institute of Michigan
- St. Mary Mercy Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Chaturvedi accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 2 plans