A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ballao Sorenson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ballao Sorenson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ballao Sorenson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sorenson graduated from Fatima Jinnah Medical College For Women, Lahore. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Sorenson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
- Mercy Gilbert Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ballao Sorenson MD is a female Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ballao Sorenson practice?
- Dr. Ballao Sorenson has 1 office location.
Dr. Ballao Sorenson practices Internal Medicine near Gilbert, AZ.
See Gilbert Internists.