A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Seemi Andrabi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Seemi Andrabi is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Seemi Andrabi, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
Education & Awards
Dr. Andrabi graduated from Fatima Jinnah Medical College For Women, Lahore.
Dr. Andrabi has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Inova Alexandria Hospital
- Reston Town Center Pediatrics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Seemi Andrabi MD is a female Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Seemi Andrabi practice?
- Dr. Seemi Andrabi has 1 office location.
Dr. Seemi Andrabi practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Leesburg, VA.
See Leesburg Internists and Leesburg Infectious Disease Doctors.