Learn more about Dr. Seenian John:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Seenian John is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. John
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. John Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. John graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury.
Dr. John has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Shamokin Area Community Hospital
- Geisinger Wyoming Valley Medical Center
- Geisinger Medical Center/Danville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Seenian John DO is a female Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Seenian John practice?
- Dr. Seenian John has 1 office location.
Dr. Seenian John practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Danville, PA.
See Danville Internists and Danville Gastroenterologists.