A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Seenian John:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Seenian John is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. John
Crohn's Disease Patient Education Learn about Crohn's Disease and possible symptoms such as intestinal blockage with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. John Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. John graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury.
Dr. John has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Shamokin Area Community Hospital
- Geisinger Wyoming Valley Medical Center
- Geisinger Medical Center/Danville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Seenian John DO is a female Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Seenian John practice?
- Dr. Seenian John has 1 office location.
Dr. Seenian John practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Danville, PA.
See Danville Internists and Danville Gastroenterologists.