A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Seeth Vivek:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Seeth Vivek is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Seeth Vivek, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Depressive Disorder
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Panic Disorder
Education & Awards
Dr. Vivek graduated from Thanjavur Medical College. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Vivek has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Ny Hospital Medical Ctr Of Queens,The
- North Shore Univ Hosp At Forest Hills
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Seeth Vivek MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Seeth Vivek practice?
- Dr. Seeth Vivek has 2 office locations.
Dr. Seeth Vivek practices Psychiatry near Forest Hills, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Richmond Hill, NY.
See Forest Hills Psychiatrists.