A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Seetha Monrad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Seetha Monrad is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Monrad
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Monrad Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Seetha Monrad, MD is board certified in Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Pancreas inflammation (Pancreatitis)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Sjogren's Syndrome
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
Education & Awards
Dr. Monrad graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. Monrad has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- University of Michigan Health System
- Ann Arbor Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Seetha Monrad MD is a female Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Seetha Monrad practice?
- Dr. Seetha Monrad has 4 office locations.
Dr. Seetha Monrad practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Internists and Ann Arbor Rheumatologists.