A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Seetha Monrad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Seetha Monrad is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Seetha Monrad, MD is board certified in Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Pancreas inflammation (Pancreatitis)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Sjogren's Syndrome
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
Education & Awards
Dr. Monrad graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. Monrad has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- University of Michigan Health System
- Ann Arbor Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Monrad accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 4 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans