A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Seetha Monrad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Seetha Monrad is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Seetha Monrad, MD is board certified in Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Pancreas inflammation (Pancreatitis)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Sjogren's Syndrome
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
Education & Awards
Dr. Monrad graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. Monrad has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- University of Michigan Health System
- Ann Arbor Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Seetha Monrad MD is a female Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Seetha Monrad practice?
- Dr. Seetha Monrad has 5 office locations.
Dr. Seetha Monrad practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Internists and Ann Arbor Rheumatologists.