Learn more about Dr. Seetha Murukutla:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Seetha Murukutla is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Murukutla
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Murukutla Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Seetha Murukutla, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Lung Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Murukutla graduated from Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Murukutla has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Staten Island University Hospital North
- SVCMC St Vincent's Hospital Richmond
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Seetha R Murukutla MD is a female Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Seetha R. Murukutla practice?
- Dr. Seetha Murukutla has 1 office location.
Dr. Seetha Murukutla practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Staten Island, NY.
See Staten Island Internists, Staten Island Hematologists, and Staten Island Oncologists.