A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Seetha Murukutla:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Seetha Murukutla is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Seetha Murukutla, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Lung Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myeloid Leukemia
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Murukutla graduated from Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad.
Dr. Murukutla has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Staten Island University Hospital North
- SVCMC St Vincent's Hospital Richmond
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Seetha R Murukutla MD is a female Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Seetha R. Murukutla practice?
- Dr. Seetha Murukutla has 3 office locations.
Dr. Seetha Murukutla practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Staten Island, NY.
See Staten Island Internists, Staten Island Hematologists, and Staten Island Oncologists.