A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Seetharaman Ashok:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Seetharaman Ashok is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Seetharaman Ashok, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Autism (Autistic Disorder)
- Male Circumcision
Education & Awards
Dr. Ashok graduated from Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi.
Dr. Ashok has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Sierra Kings District Hospital
- Adventist Health/Central Valley General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Seetharaman Ashok BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Urologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Seetharaman Ashok practice?
- Dr. Seetharaman Ashok has 2 office locations.
Dr. Seetharaman Ashok practices Urology near Hanford, CA.
See Hanford Urologists.