A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Seetharaman Ashok:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Seetharaman Ashok is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ashok
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Ashok Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Seetharaman Ashok, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Autism (Autistic Disorder)
- Male Circumcision
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Ashok graduated from Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi.
Dr. Ashok has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Sierra Kings District Hospital
- Adventist Health/Central Valley General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Seetharaman Ashok BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Urologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Seetharaman Ashok practice?
- Dr. Seetharaman Ashok has 5 office locations.
Dr. Seetharaman Ashok practices Urology near Hanford, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Kingsburg, CA and Selma, CA.
See Hanford Urologists.