A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Segun Abogunde:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Segun Abogunde is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Segun Abogunde, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Celiac Disease
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Abogunde graduated from University Of Ilorin.
Dr. Abogunde has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Vincent Health Center
- Westfield Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Segun E Abogunde MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Segun E. Abogunde practice?
- Dr. Segun Abogunde has 2 office locations.
Dr. Segun Abogunde practices Gastroenterology near Erie, PA.
See Erie Gastroenterologists.