A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Segun Abogunde:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Segun Abogunde is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Segun Abogunde, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Abogunde graduated from University Of Ilorin.
Dr. Abogunde has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Vincent Health Center
- Westfield Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Abogunde accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- UPMC Health Plan - 10 plans
- United Healthcare - 24 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Univera Healthcare - 23 plans
- Independent Health - 33 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Segun E. Abogunde practice?
Dr. Segun Abogunde practices Gastroenterology near Erie, PA.
See Erie Gastroenterologists.