A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Segun Rasaki:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Segun Rasaki is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Segun Rasaki, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rasaki graduated from University Of Lagos, Idi Araba. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Rasaki has 11 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent Hospital & Health Services
- Clarian Health Partners, Incorporated
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rasaki accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 1 plan
- Managed Health Services - Real Life solutions for Healthcare - 2 plans
- MDWise - 2 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Anthem - 12 plans
- Humana - 7 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Segun M. Rasaki practice?
Dr. Segun Rasaki practices Family Medicine and Adult Medicine near Indianapolis, IN.
See Indianapolis Family Physicians.