A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Segun Rasaki:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Segun Rasaki is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Segun Rasaki, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rasaki graduated from University Of Lagos, Idi Araba. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Rasaki has 11 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent Hospital & Health Services
- Clarian Health Partners, Incorporated
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Segun Mufutau Rasaki MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 23 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Segun M. Rasaki practice?
- Dr. Segun Rasaki has 1 office location.
Dr. Segun Rasaki practices Family Medicine near Indianapolis, IN.
See Indianapolis Family Physicians.