A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Segundo Imbert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Segundo Imbert is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Imbert graduated from Universidad Autonoma De Madrid. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Imbert has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Orlando Health South Seminole Hospital
- Florida Hospital Orlando
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Segundo Antonio Imbert MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Segundo A. Imbert practice?
- Dr. Segundo Imbert has 3 office locations.
Dr. Segundo Imbert practices Psychiatry near Winter Park, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Kissimmee, FL and Maitland, FL.
See Winter Park Psychiatrists.