Dr. Segundo Imbert MD Patient Reviews

• 8 reviews

October 27th, 2016
Horrendous experience just trying to get an appointment
This was a first, a referred physician clearly doesn't want to take on a new patient or has the worst office staff on the planet. On first call to request new patients appointment I was told they aren't seeing anyone less than 6 weeks out. Then they call three days prior to not only cancel our new patient appointment but tell me they have No availability for remainder of the year. No offer to get us in, no sincere apology just sorry we aren't available through next 2 months or longer. And this is not for me by my teenage daughter who was referred by her counselor to seek additional help. Totally disgusted and shocked. Never have I experienced this bad of service from a professional. This is now a new low that I doubt anyone else can come close to beating. Dr. Imbert, shame on you and shame on your office staff. Just tell everyone you aren't seeing new patients like any other respectable doctor's office would do.

August 26th, 2015
Dr. Imbert is absolutely FANTASTIC!!!!! He's not condescending and listens to his patient's needs related to medications and wants his patients to be on as few meds as possible to treat their illnesses successfully. So many psych meds have horrible side effects and many patients don't want to be on these meds if they don't have to. A lot of psychiatrists don't think their patients are capable of providing input regarding their own treatment plans. Dr. Imbert doesn't push a lot of meds on his patients if it's not absolutely necessary.

June 26th, 2015
I have been a patient with Fl. Hosp. Psych. Health for well over 10 years, and to say the least I Love these People. They have seen me thru some really rough times and truly show compassion. Thank You Team !!!

November 18th, 2013
I've been seeing him for a while and he hasn't been able to help me. I feel quickly dismissed.

April 4th, 2013
Linda Bleeker ARNP
I always saw Linda, she is helpful and listens. If you have a problem with your meds she will switch if need be. Conservative but caring. Dr Imbert I only saw once a year but he seemed competent. I loved this office and Linda, only reason Im not there anymore is that i moved.

March 28th, 2013
The Best Dr I Have Ever Found!!!!!
I give Dr Imbert 10+ Stars. If you go to Dr Imbert you will never leave. I tried 12 Dr's before finding Dr Imbert here in Fl. I was finally given the right meds for my illness and have been living A normal healthy life sence, 8yrs now. God Bless you Dr Imbert, :)

March 14th, 2011
Good Doctor
Happy with services :)

August 6th, 2010
Dr Imbert has great bedside manner and office atmosphere is very relaxed. He gave an accurate diagnosis for my son on the first visit and things are going well. He also gave me coupons for the prescribed medication which have saved me a great deal of money.