A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sehjin Han:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sehjin Han is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Han
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Han Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sehjin Han, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Disorders of ear
Education & Awards
Dr. Han graduated from University of Chicago. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Han has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Hospital, Resurrection Hlth Cr
- Washington Hospital
- Saint Joseph Hospital, Chicago
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sehjin Han MD is a female Otolaryngologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Sehjin Han practice?
- Dr. Sehjin Han has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sehjin Han practices Otolaryngology near Chicago, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Northbrook, IL.
See Chicago Otolaryngologists.