A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sehjin Han:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sehjin Han is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sehjin Han, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Disorders of ear
Education & Awards
Dr. Han graduated from University of Chicago. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Han has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Hospital, Resurrection Hlth Cr
- Washington Hospital Healthcare System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sehjin Han MD is a female Otolaryngologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Sehjin Han practice?
- Dr. Sehjin Han has 3 office locations.
Dr. Sehjin Han practices Otolaryngology near Chicago, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Northbrook, IL and Fremont, CA.
See Chicago Otolaryngologists.