A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sei Ahn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sei Ahn is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sei Ahn, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Ahn graduated from Seoul National University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ahn has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Christiana Care Health Services
- Wilmington Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sei Ahn MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Sei Ahn practice?
- Dr. Sei Ahn has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sei Ahn practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Wilmington, DE.
See Wilmington Obstetricians & Gynecologists.