A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sei Iwai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sei Iwai is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Iwai
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Iwai Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sei Iwai, FACC, FHRS, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Cardiac Electrophysiology
- Catheter Ablation
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
- Ventricular Tachycardia
Education & Awards
Dr. Iwai graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Iwai has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Stony Brook University Hospital
- Good Samaritan Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sei Iwai FACC, FHRS, and MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Sei Iwai practice?
- Dr. Sei Iwai has 8 office locations.
Dr. Sei Iwai practices Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Hawthorne, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Carmel, NY and Mount Kisco, NY.
See Hawthorne Cardiologists.