Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- High Blood Pressure Facts about high blood pressure; its causes and complications.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- Obesity Facts about obesity, including causes, risks & doctors who treat it.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sei Iwai
Dr. Sei Iwai, MD, FACC is a Doctor primarily located in White Plains, NY, with other offices in Carmel, NY and Hawthorne, NY (and 5 other locations). He has 19 years of experience. His specialties include Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology and Cardiovascular Disease. Dr. Iwai is affiliated with Good Samaritan Hospital Medical Center, New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia and New York Harbor Healthcare System. He speaks English.
Dr. Sei Iwai has the following 2 specialties
- Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology
While cardiologists diagnose and treat all types of heart disease, electrophysiologists have extended education in rhythmic disorders, also known as cardiac arrhythmia or an irregular heartbeat. An electrophysiologist typically works closely with...
- Cardiovascular Disease
Dr. Sei Iwai is similar to the following 3 Doctors near White Plains, NY.