Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Seid Cosovic
Dr. Seid Cosovic, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Troy, MI. He has 30 years of experience. His specialties include Sports Medicine, Pain Management, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation and Family Medicine. Dr. Cosovic is affiliated with DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital, Harper University Hospital and Detroit Receiving Hospital & University Health Center. Dr. Cosovic has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Seid Cosovic has the following 4 specialties
- Sports Medicine
A sports medicine specialist is a physician who is trained to diagnose and treat injuries and conditions caused by participation in athletic activities.
These doctors are generally employed by professional sports teams to care for the...
- Pain Management
A pain management specialist is a physician with advanced knowledge and training in diagnosing and treating pain. These doctors do not come from one particular discipline, but rather use their respective backgrounds to contribute a varied approach...
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
A physiatrist is a doctor who specializes in the rehabilitation and physiological treatment of patients with an illness or injury that affects movement.
These specialists have extensive knowledge of the nerves, muscles, bone, and brain....
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
Dr. Seid Cosovic is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Troy, MI.
Dr. Craig Peppler
Pain Management, Occupational Medicine, Family Medicine
Troy, MI 0.15 mi28
Dr. Steven Cogswell
Troy, MI 0.16 mi25
Dr. John Karazim II
Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Internal Medicine, Emergency Medicine
Troy, MI 0.23 mi37