A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Seid Cosovic:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Seid Cosovic is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Seid Cosovic, MD is board certified in Family Medicine, Family Medicine - Sports Medicine, and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Cosovic graduated from Universidad Autonoma De Santo Domingo (UASD).
Dr. Cosovic has 3 hospital affiliations:
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
- Detroit Receiving Hospital & University Health Center
- Harper University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Seid Cosovic MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Sports Medicine, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Seid Cosovic practice?
- Dr. Seid Cosovic has 1 office location.
Dr. Seid Cosovic practices Family Medicine, Sports Medicine, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Troy, MI.
See Troy Family Physicians, Troy Sports Medicine Doctors, Troy Pain Management Doctors, and Troy Physiatrists.