A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Seid Cosovic:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Seid Cosovic is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Seid Cosovic, MD is board certified in Family Medicine, Family Medicine - Sports Medicine, and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Cosovic graduated from Universidad Autonoma De Santo Domingo (UASD).
Dr. Cosovic has 3 hospital affiliations:
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
- Detroit Receiving Hospital & University Health Center
- Harper University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Seid Cosovic MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 25 years of experience and practices in Pain Medicine, Family Medicine, Sports Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Seid Cosovic practice?
- Dr. Seid Cosovic has 1 office location.
Dr. Seid Cosovic practices Pain Medicine, Family Medicine, Sports Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Troy, MI.
See Troy Pain Management Doctors, Troy Family Physicians, and Troy Physiatrists.