A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mehdi Mirtorabi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mehdi Mirtorabi is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Mirtorabi graduated from Uniformed Services University, Bethesda.
Dr. Mirtorabi has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
- Providence Milwaukie Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mehdi M Mirtorabi MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mehdi M. Mirtorabi practice?
- Dr. Mehdi Mirtorabi has 5 office locations.
Dr. Mehdi Mirtorabi practices Internal Medicine near Beaverton, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Portland, OR and Hillsboro, OR.
See Beaverton Internists.