A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Seif Elbualy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Seif Elbualy is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Seif Elbualy, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Elbualy graduated from University of Miami . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Elbualy has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Boca Raton Regional Hospital (on staff)
- Our Lady of The Lake Reg Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Seif Musallam Elbualy MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Seif M. Elbualy practice?
- Dr. Seif Elbualy has 2 office locations.
Dr. Seif Elbualy practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Baton Rouge, LA.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Lauderdale, FL.
See Baton Rouge Anesthesiologists and Baton Rouge Pain Management Doctors.