A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Seif Saeed:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Seif Saeed is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Saeed
Specialties & Research
Dr. Seif Saeed, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Preventive Medicine
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Saeed graduated from University Of Khartoum. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Saeed has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Genesys Health System
- McLaren Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Seif Mohammed Saeed MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Seif M. Saeed practice?
- Dr. Seif Saeed has 1 office location.
Dr. Seif Saeed practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near Flint, MI.
See Flint Internists and Flint Pediatricians.