A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Seif Saeed:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Seif Saeed is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Saeed
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Saeed Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Seif Saeed, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Preventive Medicine
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Saeed graduated from University Of Khartoum.
Dr. Saeed has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Genesys Health System
- McLaren Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Seif Mohammed Saeed MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Seif M. Saeed practice?
- Dr. Seif Saeed has 10 office locations.
Dr. Seif Saeed practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near Flint, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Grand Blanc, MI and Davison, MI.
See Flint Internists and Flint Pediatricians.