A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Seif Saeed:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Seif Saeed is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Seif Saeed, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Preventive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Saeed graduated from University Of Khartoum.
Dr. Saeed has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
- Genesys Health System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Saeed accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Priority Health - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 4 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 2 plans
- Anthem - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Seif M. Saeed practice?
Dr. Seif Saeed practices Internal Medicine, Adolescent Medicine, Pediatrics, and General Practice near Flint, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Grand Blanc, MI and Davison, MI.
See Flint Internists, Flint Adolescent Specialists, Flint Pediatricians, and Flint General Practitioners.