A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Seifolah Esfandiari:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Seifolah Esfandiari, FACOG, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Esfandiari graduated from Tehran School Of Medical Sciences.
Dr. Esfandiari has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Hospital - Orange
- Irvine Regional Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Seifolah Esfandiari FACOG and MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Seifolah Esfandiari practice?
- Dr. Seifolah Esfandiari has 1 office location.
Dr. Seifolah Esfandiari practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Santa Ana, CA.
See Santa Ana Obstetricians & Gynecologists.