A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Seilesh Babu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Seilesh Babu is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Seilesh Babu, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology and Neurotology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Babu graduated from Northeastern Ohio Universities, Rootstown. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Babu has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Seilesh C Babu MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology, Otology, and Neurotology.
- Where does Dr. Seilesh C. Babu practice?
- Dr. Seilesh Babu has 9 office locations.
Dr. Seilesh Babu practices Otolaryngology, Otology, and Neurotology near Dearborn, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Farmington Hills, MI and Perrysburg, OH.
See Dearborn Otolaryngologists.