Dr. Seilesh Babu Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Seilesh Babu?

September 25th, 2016

The best of the best!

I was referred to Dr. Babu by another ear specialist who told me he did not know why I was losing my hearing. When I first saw Dr.Babu it took him about 3 minutes to diagnose my problem! He is always extremely friendly and comforting in that he gives me hope my hearing will improve! Dr. Babu is one wonderful human being and one fantastic physician!!!!!

October 9th, 2015

Dr. Babu is the best! I found him through a recommendation of a friend whose daughter's hearing was saved because of quick-thinking and attention from Dr. Babu. My experience has been similar--Dr. Babu has been able to provide treatment and care that have exceeded every previous ear surgeon I've ever met. He was able to repair damage to my ear that I had lost hope of ever treating. He is warm and friendly, always has a positive attitude, and has treated my questions and concerns with genuine respect throughout the entire process of testing and surgery. He is honest without pressuring me, and never rushes through my time with him. I am so glad that I found Dr. Babu, and enthusiastically recommend him to anyone looking for an ear doctor!

March 22nd, 2011

I was losing my hearing very quickly for no apparent reason. I went to 3 ENT's before Dr. Babu found the problem and corrected it through surgery. I really appreciated his kindness and his "never quit" attitude.

December 23rd, 2016