Otolaryngologist (ear, nose, throat)
Video profile

The best of the best! show details The best of the best!
by David K. on Sep 25th, 2016

I was referred to Dr. Babu by another ear specialist who told me he did not know why I was losing my hearing. When I first saw Dr.Babu it took him about 3 minutes to diagnose my problem! He is always extremely friendly and comforting in that he gives me hope my hearing will improve! Dr. Babu is one wonderful human being and one fantastic physician!!!!!

Oct 9th, 2015

Dr. Babu is the best! I found him through a recommendation of a friend whose daughter's hearing was saved because of quick-thinking and attention from Dr. Babu. My experience has been similar--Dr. Babu has been able to provide treatment and care that have exceeded every previous ear surgeon I've ever met. He was able to repair damage to my ear that I had lost hope of ever treating. He is warm and friendly, always has a positive attitude, and has treated my questions and concerns with genuine respect throughout the entire process of testing and surgery. He is honest without pressuring me, and never rushes through my time with him. I am so glad that I found Dr. Babu, and enthusiastically recommend him to anyone looking for an ear doctor!

Mar 22nd, 2011

I was losing my hearing very quickly for no apparent reason. I went to 3 ENT's before Dr. Babu found the problem and corrected it through surgery. I really appreciated his kindness and his "never quit" attitude.

Great show details Great
Feb 23rd, 2011

I've been practically deaf for years now. Dr. Babu saw me and right away laid out a game plan and scheduled a surgery to try and help me. I CAN HEAR AGAIN!!! My follow up visit went great and I was even able to ask him questions and getting my sons in to see him and he said he would help in anyway. Very friendly and very optimistic, even after every other specialist I saw said they couldn't help me