A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sein Lwin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sein Lwin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lwin
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lwin Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lwin graduated from Institute Of Medicine I, Yangon.
Dr. Lwin has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Broward General Medical Center
- North Broward Medical Center (on staff)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sein Lwin MD and PA is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 47 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Sein Lwin practice?
- Dr. Sein Lwin has 1 office location.
Dr. Sein Lwin practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Fort Lauderdale, FL.
See Fort Lauderdale Orthopedic Surgeons.