A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sejal Jani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sejal Jani, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Jani graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Jani has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Sinai Hospital Of Baltimore
- Northwest Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sejal Jani MD is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sejal Jani practice?
- Dr. Sejal Jani has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sejal Jani practices Emergency Medicine near Baltimore, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Pittsburgh, PA.
See Baltimore Emergency Physicians.