Get the facts about childhood asthma, including the causes, symptoms and complications related to this condition.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sejal Majmudar
Dr. Sejal Majmudar, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New York, NY, with other offices in New York, NY and Flushing, NY. She has 15 years of experience. Her specialties include Pediatrics. Dr. Majmudar is affiliated with St Luke's Roosevelt Hospital, Flushing Hospital Medical Center and Mt Sinai Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Sejal Majmudar has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Sejal Majmudar is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.
Dr. Gary Eddey
New York, NY 0.01 mi38
Dr. Jessica Sessions
New York, NY 0.01 mi18
Dr. Carmen Lazala
Pediatric Endocrinology, Pediatric Emergency Medicine, Pediatrics
New York, NY 0.01 mi29