Dr. Sejal Patel MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

July 8th, 2017
The BEST doctor
Dr. Patel at CRM is amazing!! I was referred to her after TWO heartbreaking miscarriages. She is truly the best doctor I've ever seen. I had gone to 3 previous doctors and practically begged them to test me for PCOS and they all brushed me off. The very first time I met with Dr. Patel, she very aggressively tested me to pin point exactly what the issue was. I am so thankful for her thoroughness. After a couple months of testing, we met with her again. She made a plan for me that included several different oral medications. She was also very aware of my lack of fertility coverage through insurance. She worked hard to keep treatment as cost effective as possible. She hit the nail on the head! We got pregnant from on our very first attempt. My story doesn't end there, because I had two previous losses I was extremely anxious. She monitored me very closely with blood work and ultrasound. I was recently just released from her care with something I've never had before-a pregnancy with a strong heartbeat. I also cannot say enough about her bedside manner. Not only is she a gifted physician, but one of the sweetest people I have come in contact with. I never felt rushed with her and she always answered my hundreds of questions. She was very calming and was always to put my mind at ease. Dr. Patel's nurses were also extremely helpful and sweet. I called them constantly with questions, and they always called back in a timely manner. My only wish is that I could continue my prenatal care with Dr. Patel and CRM. Coming to CRM was an absolute blessing for us!

April 24th, 2016
Dr. Patel & CRMed is Wonderful.
We feel Dr. Patel is incredibly compassionate and was dedicated to helping us figure out what our infertility issues were and the best course of action in conceiving. She is patient and makes sure you feel you a part of the decision making process. She has a soothing voice and expresses herself clearly. We always felt confident leaving her office that we knew what was going on and all our questions had been answered. And we just graduated with a successful pregnancy! We are grateful for CRMed!

March 18th, 2016
Dr.Patel is a amazing doctor .we were having so much of a problem switched to few doctors but she is the best one ,within a very short span of time say around 2-3 months of her visit i was able to conceive (spontaneously) ,she wasted no time and was quick enough to diagnose my fertility issue....we were so well treated by the staff ,only thing was returning calls were late by the staff but they did respond each time on the same day .overall i would rate Dr.Patel as the best in orlando ....i just cant thank her enough!!!

January 25th, 2015
Recruiter
I have to give HUGE kudos to the whole CMR staff, everyone is courteous and treat you with respect. More specically, Dr. Patel and her nurse Venus were amazing to deal with and helped me to ultimately achieve my goal of getting pregnant with my second child. Venus was always on top of things and I followed Dr. Patel's and Venus' instructions down to the T. They make a great team together, you just know you are in the best hands possible. CRM is top notch, very organized, clean and professional. I thank everyone there but Dr. Patel and Venus helped me achieve my dream of becoming a mother again. I am extremely thankful for finding you!! God Bless!

July 14th, 2014
AMAZING bedside manner, sad to leave now that I'm pregnant!
From the very first meeting with Dr. Patel, I knew I was fortunate to be a patient of hers. It is so hard dealing with secondary infertility. She reassured me, "you will get pregnant." I trusted her from that moment on...she always let me know she was available via email and so were her nurses. Everyone at the office is extremely helpful with questions and concerns. Scheduling appointments has never been easier. The burden of infertility is the ONLY hard part about going to the office, they take all other challenges away for you so you can focus on getting pregnant. I would recommend Dr. Patel and CRM to anyone who will listen! I am expecting my second baby next year, and I am so grateful....

July 11th, 2014
Dr. Patel is simply amazing. She has a compassionate bedside manner and is always professional and responsive. I highly recommend her to anyone.

May 23rd, 2014
Best Dr, worst staff
DR Patel is sweet professional honest and caring, but the staff at celebration are too rude, they never pick up the phone, never call back, never follow up, it's hard to have any of your question answered. never follow up with you about any test result, you have to keep calling, leaving messages with nobody answers back, I wish to be with DR Patel, but I can't continue dealing with rude staff.

April 23rd, 2014
Highly recommend Dr Patel
Dr Patel is an awesome doctor I highly recommend to anyone. She listens to the patient and respects the patient's choices.

February 14th, 2017