Learn more about Dr. Sejal Shah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sejal Shah is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shah
Epilepsy Patient Education Learn about epilepsy and seizures in our patient education guide and how this brain disorder affects people.Before Visiting Dr. Shah Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sejal Shah, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Shah graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Shah has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sejal Satish Shah MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Sejal S. Shah practice?
- Dr. Sejal Shah has 1 office location.
Dr. Sejal Shah practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Brighton, MA.
See Brighton Psychiatrists.