A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sekar Annamalai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sekar Annamalai is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Annamalai graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Annamalai has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Boswell Medical Hospital
- Banner Thunderbird Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sekar S Annamalai MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sekar S. Annamalai practice?
- Dr. Sekar Annamalai has 12 office locations.
Dr. Sekar Annamalai practices Internal Medicine near Peoria, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: San Tan Valley, AZ and Gilbert, AZ.
See Peoria Internists.