A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sekar Natarajan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sekar Natarajan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Natarajan graduated from Thanjavur Medical College.
Dr. Natarajan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Christ Hospital
- Jersey City Medical Center
- Meadowlands Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sekar Natarajan MD is a male Pulmonologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Sekar Natarajan practice?
- Dr. Sekar Natarajan has 5 office locations.
Dr. Sekar Natarajan practices Pulmonary Disease near Jersey City, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Bayonne, NJ.
See Jersey City Pulmonologists.