A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sekhar Gollapalli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sekhar Gollapalli is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sekhar Gollapalli, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gollapalli graduated from Kurnool Medical College. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Gollapalli has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St Charles Hospital
- St John's Episcopal Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gollapalli accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 22 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 33 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 7 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Sekhar Gollapalli practice?
Dr. Sekhar Gollapalli practices Internal Medicine near Hauppauge, NY.
See Hauppauge Internists.