Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sekhar Gollapalli
Dr. Sekhar Gollapalli, MD, BS, MBBS is a Doctor primarily located in Hauppauge, NY, with another office in East Setauket, NY. He has 42 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Gollapalli is affiliated with St Catherine of Siena, IMC St. John's Episcopal Hospital and St Charles Hospital and Rehabilitation Center. Dr. Gollapalli has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Sekhar Gollapalli has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Sekhar Gollapalli is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hauppauge, NY.
Dr. Gerald Silverman
Chiropractic Medicine, Neurology, Internal Medicine
Hauppauge, NY 0.04 mi34
Dr. Tevia Lipitz
Allergy and Immunology, Internal Medicine, Pediatrics
Hauppauge, NY 0.27 mi52
Dr. Shahram Hormozi
Interventional Cardiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease
Hauppauge, NY 0.31 mi23