Dr. Sekhar Sankaran MD Patient Reviews

• Pediatrics McDonough, GA

February 17th, 2016
Dr. Sankaran and his staff have been taking care of my children since my 1st baby was a month old. That's been 26 years ago. I also have a 23 year old son and a 15 year old daughter who has a rare condition and is seen by Dr. Sankaran and the Egleston Dr.'s Although our pediatric sick visits and appts. have greatly dwindled since my three were little, I still rely on Dr. Sankaran and his team to help me with the last child. They are always helpful and knowledgeable and truly want to teach me as well as monitoring her care. I hope Dr. Sankaran is still practicing when I'm blessed with grandchildren! Thank you Dr. Sankaran and team!

November 4th, 2015
I started seeing this group 4 years and have never been disappointed with them!

June 10th, 2013
Amazed
I made a last minute appt for my sick child and they told me to "come on in". I arrived at the office,I signed in, sat down, and waited for 5 minutes. We were called back, seen by Dr. Sankaran, and out within 25 minutes. Dr. Sankaran payed attention to every single one of my questions and concerns. My baby was feeling better within HOURS. McDonough Pediatrics staff is so warm and welcoming. I deeply care for everyone there because they have been so helpful with my family's illnesses.

June 29th, 2012
Best of the best!
Can't say enough about how good Dr. Sankaran is. He actually LISTENS to his patients and their parents-rare for a doctor. He doesn't give up on a difficult diagnosis, and he's not too proud to call in a specialist when needed. And his office manager, Judy Rawls, RN, is a jewel! Whole staff reflects the caring and professionalism of the Doctor himself.Three of my children are patients and I couldn't be happier!

December 22nd, 2011
WORST DR IN TOWN
This is by far the worst Dr. ever...they act like they never have to be in the office to care for sick patients...the PA's at the office are even worse.

August 1st, 2011
McDonough father of 3
Nothing but pleased with Dr. Sankaran and his staff, especially Nurse Judy. They have taken excellent care of my 3 children for over 15 years. Dr. Sankaran is tenatious in finding the proper diagnosis and treatment. His knowledge is superb, and he LISTENS to his patients, a rarity with doctors. Best in Atlanta; I wish I had known him before I moved to Henry County.

June 30th, 2011
Awesome Doctor!
We have been seeing Dr. Sankaran for the last 20 years for both my children and have been nothing but pleased. He may be quick but he never leaves the room until he is sure all my questions are answered and we are good to go. (Maybe he's quick because he is so much in demand.) We've had many illnesses over the years and never had a wrong diagnosis or a bad visit. As a Mom there has been many times that I thought I knew exactly what was wrong with my child only to find out that I don't have clue. I am so thankful for Dr. Sankaran and am amazed how he is so knowledgable in such a large general area of medicine.

December 3rd, 2010
Help or not to help
My son has seen Dr. Sankaran several times. The doctor is in and out of the room so fast it is hard to talk to him sometimes. My son went to see him several times for the same thing and he never got better. I had to take my son to urgent care in order to get the help my son needed. I think Dr. Sankaran should spend a good amount of time with all patients no matter what kind of insurance they have.